Wednesday, April 27, 2011

fiji and tattoo ponderings

Went to fiji for a couple of weeks It was fantastic as usual. Went for a couple of scuba dives which was for medicinal purposes for my leg of course. lol

Leg didnt cope as well as it did last time i went there but i think i didnt dive a as much so that may have had something to do with it. I did however walk around the pool doing warped laps a reading my book for hours on end which was great for my leg and very relaxing. i chose to wear my old compression bandage in the water on all but one day. i even braved bikinis and my brace - oh yeh, now thats sexy haha, was quite liberating in a away though. still love my baggy boardies at heart.

got a heat rash and some bites on my bad leg big toe. got it down eventually, suppose these things cant always be helped though unless i wear  full shoes in paradise.. no thanks :O)

i highly recommend a few cocktails to help with the pool time and wearing a garment on public too hehe

on the final night i went to indian night at the resort. I got a henna tattoo of the real tattoo that i want on my foot (decided against the side of my stomach) and now im even more keen on getting the tatto. After reading so many articles and web posts im in two minds about it and dont know what to do. Dont want to regret getting one but also just like doing what i want, theres only so many times i can get it done in henna. will keep updated on my choice..
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment